Please ensure you have performed the following steps:
1) The vehicle you are connected to is on your coverage list: www.mech5.com/en/coverage
2) The vehicle has communication from the diagnostic port
3) The vehicle ignition is turned on
4) Please check you have tried the following:
- Connected to the correct VCI and manufacturer
- Cycled the ignition and tried connecting again
- If MECH5 can see ECU communication or a VIN it will bring you to the ECU connection page. It may not have auto-detected any ECU's and you see the below page.
- If so, please perform the following steps:
* Click the 'Click here if you can't find an ECU' text button
* Then MECH5 will ask you if you have selected the correct year and make/model. If it can't see any ECU's still it will ask you to perform a 'Deep Scan'.
* This will check each ECU category in our database to see if there are any matches to the connected vehicle
* Any new ECU's found will be displayed in the ECU connection page in MECH5
* If no ECU's are found in the vehicle MECH5 can't connect to them. Please check the vehicle communication then fill in the support form by clicking below.
Please click here to contact us (We will require the Make/Model, Plate/Registration and the VIN)
Alternately please email firstname.lastname@example.org