MECH5 works via a small Vehicle Communication Interface (MECH5 VCI) which plugs into a vehicle’s On Board Diagnostic socket (OBD) and then connects securely to our cloud via a small communications app. In the workshop/technician model, the MECH5 VCI use Bluetooth to connect to the user's tablet, laptop or smartphone and then to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- MECH5 GETTING STARTED GUIDE
- WHAT SUPPORT DO I GET WITH MECH5?
- HOW TO RUN A MECH5 VHR (VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT)
- HOW TO CHANGE A MANUALLY SELECTED ECU?
- WHAT IS XLINK?
- HOW TO ACCESS MECH5 HINTS AND TIPS?
- WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS WORK WITH MECH5 / XLINK?
- WHAT INTERNET BROWSER IS REQUIRED TO RUN MECH5?
- HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
- ON MECH5 CAN I TAKE SNAPSHOTS OF PARTICULAR ECU'S?