MECH5 works via a small Vehicle Communication Interface (MECH5 vci) which plugs into a vehicle’s On Board Diagnostic socket (OBD), and then connects securely to our cloud via a small communications app. In the workshop/technician model, the MECH5 vci use Bluetooth to connect to the users tablet, laptop or smartphone and then to the cloud.
Articles in this section
- How to contact our support team
- How do I use my MECH5 VCI?
- Full Initial Setup Instructions
- MECH5 Vehicle Health Report
- How to I change a manually selected ECU?
- What Support Do I Get With MECH5?
- What is XLink?
- How do I access MECH5 Hints and Tips?
- Which operating systems does MECH5 / XLink work with?
- What browser is required for MECH5?