MECH5 is not restricted to engine ECUs like other similar cloud based applications. Our system penetrates the entire vehicles data bus under OEM protocols. So the answer is: ALL ECUs on a vehicle CAN BUS as long as we have developed for that vehicle i.e. Drivetrain, Body Control, Infotainment, Airbags, Transmission, Climate Control, Dashboard, ABS, etc. This could be as many as 70 different ECUs on a modern high-end car.
Articles in this section
- MECH5 GETTING STARTED GUIDE
- WHAT SUPPORT DO I GET WITH MECH5?
- HOW TO RUN A MECH5 VHR (VEHICLE HEALTH REPORT)
- HOW TO CHANGE A MANUALLY SELECTED ECU?
- WHAT IS XLINK?
- HOW TO ACCESS MECH5 HINTS AND TIPS?
- WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS WORK WITH MECH5 / XLINK?
- WHAT INTERNET BROWSER IS REQUIRED TO RUN MECH5?
- HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INTERNET BROWSER
- ON MECH5 CAN I TAKE SNAPSHOTS OF PARTICULAR ECU'S?