Disclaimer & Important points to note:
- Please remember NOT to share your MECH5 login details with anyone, as it contravenes our Terms and Conditions that you accepted on registration.
- Do not drive or operate the vehicle while MECH5 is connected to the vehicle
- For the first use of MECH5 we recommend using a laptop or PC to familiarize yourself with the software before using a smaller screen device like a mobile phone or tablet.
- Neither the MECH5 VCI, NC1701 nor the SuperScan 3 are devices designed to be permanently left plugged in a vehicle and therefore should be disconnected after the diagnostic session has finished.
- Extended periods of testing on vehicles may drain the car battery. Please make sure you have a battery charger to hand or leave the vehicle running during long tests.
MECH5 Terms and Conditions: