MECH5 Terms and Conditions:
Important things to note:
- Please remember NOT to share your MECH5 login details with anyone, as it contravenes our Terms and Conditions that you accepted on registration.
- For the first use of MECH5 we recommend using a laptop or PC to familiarize yourself with the software before using a smaller screen device like a mobile phone or tablet.
- You will see many other models / makes in the vehicle drop down list compared to the full coverage list on our website and you are free to try any of them but results may be variable.
- Neither the SuperScan 2 or 3 nor the MECH5 VCI are devices designed to be permanently left plugged in a vehicle and therefore should be disconnected after the diagnostic session has finished.
- Extended periods of testing on vehicles may drain the car battery. Please make sure you have a battery charger at hand during long tests.